The Alberta Equestrian Federation (AEF) Business Membership is available to commercial businesses directly or indirectly involved with the equestrian community. An AEF offers exclusive marketing opportunities and discounts to our business members along with special benefits.
Why Become an AEF Business Member?
- Receive a business listing in four issues of Alberta Bits, the AEF’s official magazine.
- Receive a detailed listing in the AEF’s online directory.
- 30% off regular advertising rates for Alberta Bits – Media Kit.
- Access to the AEF website (calendar of events) to promote special events, in-store sales, post job positions, etc.
- Feature in the AEF’s electronic newsletters (2 businesses selected at random each month).
Programs to Help your Business
- Preferred business insurance rates through AEF’s insurance provider, Capri Insurance.
Referrals and Professional Services
- AEF staff will only recommend business that belong to the AEF business membership.
- Given first opportunity to become involved in upcoming AEF fundraisers, partnerships, and events.
- Participate in the AEF referral program.
Networking and Learning Events
- Opportunity to participate in networking and education events throughout the year.
How Much Does it Cost?
The annual Business Membership fee is $120.
The extended Business Membership (valid September 1, 2017 – December 31, 2018) fee is $170.00.
How do I Join?
To purchase an AEF Business Membership, please click on the following link, complete the application and mail or fax the form to the AEF office along with payment.
- 2017 Business Membership Application
- 2017 – 2018 Business Membership Application
- 2018 AEF Business Membership Application
Please note the AEF Business Membership does not replace the benefits of an Individual or Family AEF Membership and DOES NOT include insurance coverage.
If you require an Equestrian Canada (EC) Corporate Sport Licence an AEF individual or family membership is required by a representative of the corporation who must also hold an EC Gold or Platinum Sport Licence. The AEF Business Membership does not meet the EC requirements (EC Rules, Section A, Article A210). Contact the AEF office for more information.
Looking for an AEF affiliated Business?
Visit the AEF business directory to find local business and deals!