The Alberta Equestrian Federation (AEF) Business Membership is available to commercial businesses directly or indirectly involved with the equestrian community. An AEF offers exclusive marketing opportunities and discounts to our business members along with special benefits.
Why Become an AEF Business Member?
- Receive a business listing in four issues of Alberta Bits, the AEF’s official magazine.
- Receive a detailed listing in the AEF’s online directory.
- 30% off regular advertising rates for Alberta Bits – Media Kit.
- Access to the AEF website (calendar of events) to promote special events, in-store sales, post job positions, etc.
- Feature in the AEF’s electronic newsletters (2 businesses selected at random each month).
Programs to Help your Business
- Preferred insurance rates through AEF’s insurance provider, Capri Insurance.
Referrals and Professional Services
- AEF staff will only recommend business that belong to the AEF business membership.
- Given first opportunity to become involved in upcoming AEF fundraisers, partnerships, and events.
- Participate in the AEF referral program.
Networking and Learning Events
- Opportunity to participate in networking and education events throughout the year.
How Much Does it Cost?
The annual Business Membership fee is $120.
How do I Join?
To purchase an AEF Business Membership, please click on the following link, complete the application and mail or fax the form to the AEF office along with payment.
Please note this membership does not replace the benefits of an Individual AEF membership and does NOT include insurance coverage. (Please contact Capri Insurance directly to discuss the benefits you receive as an AEF Business Member.)
Looking for an AEF affiliated Business?
Visit the AEF business directory to find local business and deals!