The Alberta Equestrian Federation (AEF) Individual Membership is available to everyone (subject to parental/legal guardian consent for minors).
AEF Family Memberships are available to parents and their minor children (17 years and under as of January 1st) all of whom reside at the same address – three or more family members required (must include at least one parent or legal guardian living at the same address). Each family member is issued a separate membership number and card. Children over the age of 18 require an Individual Membership.
To View or Print your current AEF Membership card or update your contact information, login and go to “ME” on the top menu bar.
Why become an AEF Member?
- Funding opportunities
- Individual funding
- Win your entry in partnership with Capri Insurance
- Pump up your levels
- Canter away current
- Educational scholarships
- Bill desBarres industry scholarship
- Charlene Baker western rider bursary
- Sonja Burton English rider bursary
- Trail Supporter Fund
Insurance – coverage provided to you by CapriCMW Insurance. All enquiries related to the insurance program must be directed to CapriCMW Insurance at 1-800-670-1877 (equine department).
2018 Insurance Information
- 2018 CapriCMW Insurance – Summary of Insurance
- 2018 CapriCMW Insurance Information about the insurance included with your membership
- 2018 CapriCMW Insurance Liability insurance information
- 2018 CapriCMW Insurance Included basic AD&D insurance information
- CapriCMW Insurance – What to do in the event of a claim
- Members receive Alberta Bits, the AEF’s official magazine, quarterly.
- Horse Portal
- Learn to Ride/Drive
- Live Outside the Box
- National Instructor/Coach Program
- Ride and Drive
- Ticket to Ride
- Wild Rose Program
- Member referral program
- Members can shop and save with AEF business members offering a discount to current AEF members!
How Much Does it Cost?
- 2018 Individual Membership – $50
- 2018 Family Membership – $110
How do I Join?