The Alberta Equestrian Federation (AEF) Individual Membership is available to everyone (subject to parental/legal guardian consent for minors).
The Alberta Equestrian Federation (AEF) Family Memberships are available to parents and their minor children (17 years and under as of January 1st) all of whom reside at the same address – three or more family members required (must include at least one parent or legal guardian living at the same address). Children over the age of 18 cannot be considered the second adult member. Each family member is issued a separate membership number and card.
To View or Print your current AEF Membership card or update your contact information, login and go to “ME” on the top menu bar.
Why become an AEF Member?
- Funding opportunities
- Individual funding
- Win your entry in partnership with Capri Insurance
- Pump up your levels
- Canter away current
- Educational scholarships
- Bill desBarres industry scholarship
- Charlene Baker western rider bursary
- Sonja Burton English rider bursary
- Trail Supporter Fund
- Insurance – coverage provided to you by Capri Insurance Services Ltd. All enquiries related to the insurance program must be directed to Capri Insurance Services Ltd. at 1-800-670-1877 (equine department).
- Member Magazine
- Members receive Alberta Bits, the AEF’s official magazine, quarterly.
How Much Does it Cost?
- 2017 Individual Membership fee is $50
- 2017 Family Membership fee is $110
How do I Join?