- Victoria Forbes – Outstanding Instructor/Coach of the Year
- Fenella Murphy – Sportsmanship Excellence Award
- Dallyn Shields – Outstanding Athlete/Rider of the Year
- Jean Smith – Outstanding Volunteer of the Year
- Patty Carley – Outstanding Contributor of the Year
- Barron Barn – Outstanding Stable/Facility of the Year
- Amanda Penner – Above and Beyond Excellence Award
Award recipients will be officially presented with their awards at the annual Stride With Us event in conjunction with the AEF’s Annual General Meeting on March 24, 2018 at the Executive Royal Hotel in Leduc, AB. Please show your support for these deserving individuals and the significant contributions they have made to the equine community by joining us.
Throughout the evening, guests will enjoy informative presentations and a gourmet buffet dinner including cash bar. In addition, a silent auction (value of $9,000 in items) with all proceeds going towards the purchase of an Emergency Livestock Handling Equipment Trailer for the Foothills region. This event is business casual attire and we will be celebrating with our members for AEF’s 40th anniversary! We hope to see you there! Register at the link provided above.
The AEF is pleased to offer Annual Provincial Awards recognizing deserving members throughout our industry sectors and in the Alberta equine community. The 2018 Provincial Nominations will be open September 1, 2018 and close on December 31, 2018.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to nominate deserving Alberta equine enthusiasts.