The Alberta Equestrian Federation (AEF) Stable/Facility Membership is available to equine stables/facilities in Alberta, that offer equine boarding, training, breeding, and/or lessons to the Alberta equine community.
Why Become an Alberta Equestrian Federation (AEF) Stable/Facility Member?
- Your Stable/Facility name will be displayed on the AEF online directory.
- Potential new customers have access to view your contact phone number and mailing address.
- Promote your Stable/Facility services on the AEF online directory by listing the available disciplines, services and programs offered at your location.
- If applicable, the AEF promotes Stables/Facilities that require AEF membership and practices best risk management.
Support Your Certified Instructor(s)/Coach(es)
- Hyperlink your Instructors/Coach to the AEF/EC Certified Instructor/Coach profiles.
How Much Does It Cost?
This membership is free!
How Do I Join?
To join the AEF Stable/Facility Membership please download the application form, located below. Please note, that your membership will be effective the date of submission and will expire on an annual basis at the end of each calendar year.
Please note this membership does not replace the benefits of an Individual AEF membership and does NOT include insurance coverage. (Please contact Capri Insurance directly to discuss the benefits you receive as an AEF Business Member.)
Looking for an AEF affiliated Stable/Facility?
Visit the AEF Stable/Facility directory!