A New Rider’s Guidebook
You will find helpful information on the following topics:
- Equestrian riding disciplines
- Why it’s important to choose a certified instructor/coach
- Tips on picking the right riding facility
- What to wear to your first riding lesson
- Helmet safety
- Risk protection
- Rider Programs
- Expectations for rider progress
- Health benefits
- Safety tips
- Frequently asked questions
To better serve our website visitors and members, we are continually updating our Business, Club, Instructor, Coach, Officials and Stable/Facility Listings. We can help you find what you’re looking for.
Get In Touch
Questions? Concerns? Ideas? We'd love to hear from you.
#120, 251 Midpark Blvd SE
Calgary, AB T2X 1S3
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:30am - 4:30pm
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays:
Stay up to date with the latest news from AEF.
Complete the online photo release form.