Business Membership is available to commercial businesses directly or indirectly involved with the equestrian community. AEF offers exclusive marketing opportunities and discounts to our business members along with special benefits.
- Receive a business listing in four issues of Alberta Bits, our official magazine.
- Receive a detailed listing in our online directory.
- 30% off regular advertising rates for Alberta Bits – Media Kit.
- Access to our calendar of events to promote special events, in-store sales, etc.
- Feature in our electronic newsletters (2 businesses selected at random for each newsletter).
- Preferred business insurance rates through our insurance provider, CapriCMW Insurance.
- AEF will only recommend businesses that have a membership.
- Given the first opportunity to become involved in upcoming fundraisers, partnerships, and events.
- Participate in our referral program.
How Much Does it Cost?
The annual Business Membership fee is $126 (includes GST).
How do I Join?
To purchase a Business Membership, please complete the application and mail or fax the form to the AEF office along with payment.
If you are a new member, you will need to create a user account (email and password). If you have a user account, you will be taken directly to the membership purchase page.
If you have any technical difficulties, please contact us.
Please note the Business Membership does not replace the benefits of an Individual or Family AEF Membership and DOES NOT include insurance coverage.
If you require an Equestrian Canada (EC) Corporate
To better serve our website visitors and members we have ongoingly updated listings of our member Businesses, Clubs, Instructors, Coaches, Officials, Stables and Facilities. We can help you find what you're looking for.
Get In Touch
Questions? Concerns? Ideas? We'd love to hear from you.
Suite 120, 251 Midpark Blvd SE Calgary, Alberta T2X 1S3
Toll Free: 1-877-463-6233
The AEF gratefully acknowledges the financial support of