Business Membership is available to commercial businesses directly or indirectly involved with the equestrian community. AEF offers exclusive marketing opportunities and discounts to our business members along with special benefits.
- 2019 Business MembershipReceive a business listing in four issues of Alberta Bits, our official magazine.
- Receive a detailed listing in
the ouronline directory.
- 30% off regular advertising rates for Alberta Bits – Media Kit.
- Access to our calendar of events to promote special events, in-store sales, etc.
- Feature in our electronic newsletters (2 businesses selected at random each month).
- Preferred business insurance rates through our insurance provider, CapriCMW Insurance.
- AEF will only recommend businesses that have a membership.
- Given the first opportunity to become involved in upcoming fundraisers, partnerships, and events.
- Participate in our referral program.
How Much Does it Cost?
The annual Business Membership fee is $126.
The extended Business Membership (valid September 1, 2018 – December 31, 2019) fee is $170.00.
How do I Join?
To purchase a Business Membership, please complete the application and mail or fax the form to the AEF office along with payment.
- 2018-2019 Extended Business Membership
- 2019 Business Membership
- Online 2019 application coming soon!
Please note the Business Membership does not replace the benefits of an Individual or Family AEF Membership and DOES NOT include insurance coverage.
If you require an Equestrian Canada (EC) Corporate
To better serve our website visitors and members we have ongoingly updated listings of our member Businesses, Clubs, Instructors, Coaches, Officials, Stables and Facilities. We can help you find what you're looking for.
Join Our Community
Become part of the Alberta Equestrian Federation Community by applying for membership today. It's easy to do and as a member, you receive numerous benefits, discounts and offers exclusive to the AEF Membership Community.
Get In Touch
Questions? Concerns? Ideas? We'd love to hear from you.
Suite 100, 251 Midpark Blvd SE Calgary, Alberta T2X 1S3
Phone: 403-253-4411 Toll Free: 1-877-463-6233 Fax: 403-252-5260
The AEF gratefully acknowledges the financial support of