Club Membership is available to any structured equine organizations/groups of a not-for-profit or charitable status that operates on a local, provincial or national scope. The benefits include:
Access to Affordable Insurance Rates from CapriCMW Insurance Services
- Preferred insurance rates from our insurance provider, CapriCMW Insurance; we encourage our clubs to purchase Equine Club Insurance as well as Management Liability (formerly Director’s and Officer’s Liability Insurance).
- Club insurance information and applications can be found here.
Please note a Club Membership does not replace the benefits of an Individual membership and does NOT include any insurance coverage. (Please contact CapriCMW Insurance directly to find the best insurance coverage for your Club).
Exclusively for Clubs
- Affordable conference calling rates.
- Club membership processing through our online system; contact us for more information.
- Access to our database to verify your individual club members’ are valid AEF members.
- Offer temporary membership for single day events (not for competition); contact us for more information.
- Receive a free club listing in three issues of Alberta Bits, our official magazine.
- Receive a detailed listing in our online directory.
- 30% off regular advertising rates for Alberta Bits. View the 2021 Media Kit
- Access to posting your Club events on our calendar of events.
How Much Does it Cost?
The annual Club Membership is $78.75 (includes GST). Annual Memberships expire December 31.
The extended Club Membership is $105.00 (includes GST). Expires December 31, 2022. (Available by paper application only – see below)
How do I Join?
To purchase a Club Membership, please complete the application and mail or fax the form to the office along with payment. NOTE: Please ensure to download and save a copy of the Club Membership form before completing
- 2021-2022 Extended Club Membership Application – not available online
- 2022 Club Membership Application – coming soon!
If you are a new member, you will need to create a user account (email and password). If you have a user account, log in to your AEF Individual Membership User Account before clicking Join Online Today. You will then be taken directly to the Club Membership purchase page.
If you have any technical difficulties, please contact us.
To better serve our website visitors and members, we are continually updating our Business, Club, Instructor, Coach, Officials and Stable/Facility Listings. We can help you find what you’re looking for.
Get In Touch
Questions? Concerns? Ideas? We'd love to hear from you.
#120, 251 Midpark Blvd SE
Calgary, AB T2X 1S3
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday:
8:30am - 4:30pm
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays:
Stay up to date with the latest news from AEF.