Club Membership is available to any structured equine organizations/groups of a not-for-profit or charitable status that operates on a local, provincial or national scope. The benefits include:
Clubs Get Affordable Insurance Rates
- Preferred insurance rates from our insurance provider, CapriCMW Insurance; we encouraged our clubs to purchase Equine Club Insurance as well as Director’s and Officer’s Liability Insurance.
- Club insurance application may be found here.
CapriCMW Club Insurance – This form will send directly to CapriCMW Insurance
Exclusively for Clubs
- Affordable conference calling rates.
- Club membership processing through our online system; contact us for more information.
- Access to our database to verify your individual club members’ are valid AEF members.
- Offer temporary membership for single day events; contact us for more information.
- Receive a free club listing in four issues of Alberta Bits, our official magazine.
- Receive a detailed listing in our online directory.
- 30% off regular advertising rates for Alberta Bits – Media Kit.
- Access to posting your Club events on our calendar of events.
How Much Does it Cost?
The annual Club Membership fee is $78.75 (includes GST).
How do I Join?
To purchase a Club Membership, please complete the application and mail or fax the form to the office along with payment.
If you are a new member, you will need to create a user account (email and password). If you have a user account, you will be taken directly to the membership purchase page.
If you have any technical difficulties, please contact us.
To better serve our website visitors and members we have ongoingly updated listings of our member Businesses, Clubs, Instructors, Coaches, Officials, Stables and Facilities. We can help you find what you're looking for.
Join Our Community
Become part of the Alberta Equestrian Federation Community by applying for membership today. It's easy to do and as a member, you receive numerous benefits, discounts and offers exclusive to the AEF Membership Community.
Get In Touch
Questions? Concerns? Ideas? We'd love to hear from you.
Suite 100, 251 Midpark Blvd SE Calgary, Alberta T2X 1S3
Phone: 403-253-4411 Toll Free: 1-877-463-6233 Fax: 403-252-5260
The AEF gratefully acknowledges the financial support of