Club Membership is available to any structured equine organizations/groups of a not-for-profit or charitable status that operates on a local, provincial or national scope. The benefits include:
Clubs Get Affordable Insurance Rates
- Preferred insurance rates from our insurance provider, CapriCMW Insurance; we encouraged our clubs to purchase Equine Club Insurance as well as Director’s and Officer’s Liability Insurance.
- Club insurance application may be found here.
CapriCMW Club Insurance – This form will send directly to CapriCMW Insurance
Exclusively for Clubs
- Affordable conference calling rates.
- Club membership processing through our online system; contact us for more information.
- Access to our database to verify your individual club members’ are valid AEF members.
- Offer temporary membership for single day events; contact us for more information.
- Receive a free club listing in four issues of Alberta Bits, our official magazine.
- Receive a detailed listing in our online directory.
- 30% off regular advertising rates for Alberta Bits – Media Kit.
- Access to posting your Club events on our calendar of events.
How Much Does it Cost?
The annual Club Membership fee is $78.75 (includes GST).
How do I Join?
To purchase a Club Membership, please complete the application and mail or fax the form to the office along with payment. NOTE: Please ensure to download and save a copy of the Club Membership form before completing
If you are a new member, you will need to create a user account (email and password). If you have a user account, you will be taken directly to the membership purchase page.
If you have any technical difficulties, please contact us.
To better serve our website visitors and members, we are continually updating our Business, Club, Instructor, Coach, Officials and Stable/Facility Listings. We can help you find what you’re looking for.
Get In Touch
Questions? Concerns? Ideas? We'd love to hear from you.
#120, 251 Midpark Blvd SE
Calgary, AB T2X 1S3
Toll Free: 1-877-463-6233
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday:
8:30am - 4:30pm
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays: