Club Membership is available to any structured equine organizations/groups of a not-for-profit or charitable status that operates on a local, provincial or national scope. The benefits include:
Access to Affordable Insurance Rates from CapriCMW Insurance Services
- Preferred insurance rates from CapriCMW Insurance; we encourage our clubs to purchase Equine Club Insurance as well as Management Liability (formerly Director’s and Officer’s Liability Insurance).
- Club insurance information and applications can be found here.
Club Membership does not replace the benefits of an Individual membership and DOES NOT include any insurance coverage. (Please contact CapriCMW Insurance directly to find the best insurance coverage for your Club).
Exclusively for Clubs
- Club membership processing through our online system; contact us for more information.
- Access to our database to verify your individual club members’ are valid AEF members.
- Offer temporary membership for single day events (not for competition); contact us for more information.
- Receive a free club listing in Alberta Bits, our official magazine.
- Receive a detailed listing on our online directory.
- 30% off regular advertising rates for Alberta Bits. View the Media Kit
- Access to posting your Club events on our calendar of events.
To better serve our website visitors and members, we are continually updating our Business, Club, Instructor, Coach, Officials and Stable/Facility Listings. We can help you find what you’re looking for.
Get In Touch
Questions? Concerns? Ideas? We'd love to hear from you.
#120, 251 Midpark Blvd SE
Calgary, AB T2X 1S3
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:30am - 4:30pm
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays:
Stay up to date with the latest news from AEF.
Complete the online photo release form.