Equine Trails – Station Flats & West Bragg Creek Upcoming Events
Alberta equine trail users should note that the equestrian trails at Station Flats and West Bragg Creek will be busier than usual during the noted dates below. Event organizers are required to leave space for the public, but sites can become overcrowded quite quickly due to the large number of participants at these events in addition to regular trail users.
Please note the below event dates when planning your next equine trail excursion!
- August 18, 2018 – Iron Legs trail marathon (staging Station Flats, using Public Lands Trails)
- August 18, 2018 – Climduro Biking Event (using West Bragg Creek and Public Lands trails)
- August 25, 2018 – Moose Mountain Trail Races (staging West Bragg Creek and Public Lands trails)
- September 1 – 2, 2018 Provincial Mountain Bike Races (West Bragg Creek and Public Lands Trails)
- September 8, 2018- Kidney March event- Highway #66 with pit stops along the way
- September 15, 2018 Blitz Duathlon- Staging out of Station Flats and using highway #66 and Public lands trails
- September 23, 2018 Moose Duro Biking Event (staging at Station Flats and using Public Lands Trails)
To better serve our website visitors and members we have ongoingly updated listings of our member Businesses, Clubs, Instructors, Coaches, Officials, Stables and Facilities. We can help you find what you're looking for.
Get In Touch
Questions? Concerns? Ideas? We'd love to hear from you.
Suite 120, 251 Midpark Blvd SE Calgary, Alberta T2X 1S3
Toll Free: 1-877-463-6233
The AEF gratefully acknowledges the financial support of