Alberta Equestrian Federation
We look forward to your participation in our online Community Engagement Session – How to go Horse Camping: From Trail Riding to Pack Trips – featuring Tania Millen, Author and Backcountry Packer.
Session Details: Tania Millen, Author and Backcountry Packer, will provide attendees with an opportunity to participate in an interactive seminar and Q&A all about “How to go Horse Camping: From Trail Riding to Pack Trips”.
- Registration is required. Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes prior to the sessions start, as the meeting room will be locked at session time;
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. You do not need to have a Zoom account to participate.
We look forward to having you join us!
About the Clinician: Tania Millen is an event rider turned backcountry packer, former Canadian Equestrian Team groom, environmental scientist, and the author of several books including:
- Pack em Up, Ride em Out: Classic Horse Pack Trips in British Columbia and Alberta;
- The Joys of Horse Packing;
- Go Horse Camping: A Funny Illustrated Guide to Camping With Your Horse.