National Coaches Week is a week to celebrate the tremendous positive impact coaches have on athletes and communities across Canada. Coaches are a valuable contributor to communities across Canada and coaching contributes significantly to volunteerism in Canada.
This special week is an opportunity to recognize coaches for the integral role they play by simply saying #ThanksCoach. Make sure that you partake in celebrating the important role of the coach during National Coaches Week September 22 – 30, 2018 !
View the Official National Coaches Week Webpage – here!
How You Can Participate
The AEF is proud to celebrate Alberta’s diverse group of NCCP certified Equestrian Instructors/Coaches. In celebration of National Coaches week, AEF would like to encourage you to recognize your instructor/coach in a few different ways, for your chance to win both you and your instructor/coach an AEF Swag bag. To be entered into the draw for these great swag bags, you can thank your instructor/coach by:
- Tagging the AEF ( @AB_Equestrian ) in a photo of you and your instructor/coach on Instagram using ALL of the following hashtags:
- Tagging the AEF in a photo of you and your coach on Facebook (must like the AEF Facebook Page to tag us!). Use the following tag:
- @Alberta Equestrian Federation
- Share a photo of you and your instructor/coach with us via facebook messenger or email with permissions to share it:
- Share a high resolution photo
- Refrain from water marked photos
- Include a few sentences why your instructor/coach is important to you
You may also choose to send a special note to your instructor/coach to show them just how much you really appreciate them by using the custom #ThanksCoach ecard:
Send this e-card to as many instructors/coaches as you like. This small gesture will mean so much to your coach.
For the Instructor/Coach
Free NCCP online coach training during National Coaches Week:
View the #ThanksCoach video from your Provincial/Territorial Coaching Representatives here.
Edmonton Sport Council professional development workshop:
Published: September 6, 2018