AEF is pleased to open the nomination process for the AEF annual provincial awards for the second year in a row, recognizing deserving members in good standing throughout various industry sectors. Do you know someone who has gone above and beyond and deserves recognition?
The successful recipients for each award category will exemplify the characteristics defined in the respective award criteria. Members may be recognized for an outstanding achievement or for continual outstanding contributions within in the equine industry.
Recipients will be presented their award at the AEF banquet – Stride With Us, in conjunction with our Annual General Meeting on March 23, 2019 in Red Deer, AB.
- Outstanding Instructor/Coach of the Year
- Sportsmanship Excellence Award
- Outstanding Athlete/Rider of the Year
- Outstanding Volunteer of the Year
- Outstanding Equine Support Personnel of the Year
- Outstanding Stable/Facility of the Year
- Above and Beyond Excellence Award
Nominations Accepted: September 1st – December 31st of each calendar year
To nominate a deserving equestrian today, please click here.
Published: September 14, 2018