The Equine Facility 5-year Membership is FREE and available to equine facilities in Alberta, that offer equine boarding, training, breeding, and/or lessons to the Alberta equine community.
- Your Equine Facility will be displayed in our online directory.
- Potential new customers have access to view your contact phone number and mailing address.
- Promote your Equine Facility services on our online directory by listing the available disciplines, certified instructors/coaches, services and programs offered at your location.
- If applicable, we only promote Equine Facilities that require AEF individual memberships and practices best risk management.
Support Your Certified Instructor(s)/Coach(es)
- Hyperlink your Instructors/Coach to the AEF/EC Certified Instructor/Coach profiles.
How Much Does It Cost?
This membership is FREE and valid for 5 years
To sign up for the Equine Facility 5-year Membership please download and submit the application. Please note, that your membership will be effective the date of submission and will expire after 5 years. On an annual basis at the end of each calendar year, Equine Facilities are required to check and verify their listing information for accuracy; any updates and edits must be sent to the office.
- 2018 Equine Facility Membership
- 2019 Equine Facility Membership
- Online 2019 application coming soon!
Please note this membership does not replace the benefits of an Individual membership and does NOT include any insurance coverage. (Please contact CapriCMW Insurance directly to find the best insurance coverage for your Facility).
To better serve our website visitors and members we have ongoingly updated listings of our member Businesses, Clubs, Instructors, Coaches, Officials, Stables and Facilities. We can help you find what you're looking for.
Join Our Community
Become part of the Alberta Equestrian Federation Community by applying for membership today. It's easy to do and as a member, you receive numerous benefits, discounts and offers exclusive to the AEF Membership Community.
Get In Touch
Questions? Concerns? Ideas? We'd love to hear from you.
Suite 100, 251 Midpark Blvd SE Calgary, Alberta T2X 1S3
Phone: 403-253-4411 Toll Free: 1-877-463-6233 Fax: 403-252-5260
The AEF gratefully acknowledges the financial support of