Casino volunteers are needed on April 7th and 8th and we hope you will join us! Casinos are a vital way for the AEF to raise funds that help to operate and deliver strong and viable member programs and services to the Alberta equine community.
If you are interested in supporting our equine community, here is what you need to know.
- Volunteering at a Casino is easy and FUN!
- Your hotel and transportation is covered (an additional night of accommodation and breakfast is included for volunteers travelling at least 100 km’s from their residence).
- You do not need experience!
- All volunteers must be over the age of 18 and not have a criminal record.
- Food is provided to volunteers FREE of charge and there are five restaurants at this facility!
- AEF requires a minimum of 25 volunteers to run this Casino successfully.
- Volunteers do NOT NEED to be AEF members; bring your friends & family to help out!
- Volunteers are accepted on a first come, first serve basis for available shifts. If you volunteer for both days, you must work in the same position, e.g. you cannot work as a cashier one day and chip runner the next.
- The money you are raising is going to support a great cause, so ENJOY!
If you would like to volunteer, please complete, sign and date the AEF Casino volunteer application
and send it back to our office by March 10, 2022. Send your application to the AEF office via fax, email, or mail. The AEF will provide contact information for accommodations and will confirm your participation in the Casino no later than March 17, 2022.