The Alberta Equestrian Federation (AEF) club membership is available to any structured equine organizations/groups of a not-for-profit or charitable status that operates on a local, provincial or national scope.
Why Become an AEF Club Member?
- Opportunity to apply for money through various AEF funding programs
Affordable Insurance Rates
- Preferred insurance rates from our insurance provider, Capri Insurance; and are encouraged to purchase Equine Club Insurance as well as Director’s and Officer’s Liability Insurance.
- AEF staff will only recommend clubs that belong to the AEF club membership. All club members are listed in our club directory
- For each new AEF member your club refers, a $5 credit will be applied towards your membership fee for the next year’s membership, to a maximum of the annual cost of renewal, see our referral program for more details.
- Receive a free club listing in four issues of Alberta Bits, the AEF’s official magazine.
- Receive a detailed listing in the AEF’s online directory.
- 30% off regular advertising rates for Alberta Bits – Media Kit.
- Access to the AEF websites calendar of events to promote events and clinics.
- Affordable conference calling rates.
- Club membership processing through our AEF online system. Contact us for more information.
- Access to the AEF database to verify your individual club members’ are valid AEF members.
- To be part of a united equine voice
- To be included in a group, which builds on the development of competitive sport and the legacy of sportsmanship.
- To support the advocacy of horse welfare.
- To participate in educational clinics and events offered exclusively to AEF members.
How Much Does it Cost?
The annual Club Membership fee is $75.
How do I Join?
To purchase a Club Membership, please click on the following link, complete the application and mail or fax the form to the AEF office along with payment.
- FAQ’s on Equine Club Insurance
- FAQ’s on Director’s and Officer’s Liability Insurance
- Optional benefits on Club Events
Looking to Join an Equine Club?
Visit our Club Directory to find a local club!